Monday, October 6, 2008

Bag Lady


Moving is a big giant pain. I assure you. And it's an even bigger pain when you aren't capable of throwing anything away. Until you need to move and get angry at how much crap you have accumulated since moving in to your apartment. I have BAGS and BAGS of just crap that I'm throwing away. I have BAGS and BAGS of crap that I'm giving to the DI. I have BAGS and BAGS of clothing and things like that which is all heading over to Michael's. Basically, I'm the bag lady.



And here is my extremely crude drawing of an entertainment center that I am giving away for free. Which actually looks nothing like the actual entertainment center itself. But I've been sending it in response to inquiries, anyways. Because I'm crazy like that.



Final thing for any Family Guy fans: Haven't you heard? Bird is the word.

Much Love!

3 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

Man. You draw perfect squares and rectangles, but your handwriting blows.

Just Me said...

I know! It's simply amazing how I can keep my hand so perfectly still while drawing squares, yet can't write the word "glass" without making it look like Godzilla's spit. (I have NO idea where that came from.....)

Emily said...

Ha ha ha, Godzilla's spit...