Just as the title says, this blog is a list of some things that I do not understand......
1. A person that needs to always be around people and never alone.
2. Magic tricks.
3. Anything computer related other than the simple task of sending an email or writing a blog or surfing the internet.
4. People who complain about being fat but do not exercise or eat better.
5. Men who do not shave their heads when going bald.
6. How vehicles run. I.E.: Radiators, carburetors, pistons, spark plugs, manifolds (?), etc.
7. How getting cosmetic surgery could ever make anyone truly feel better about themselves as a person. (Though I must exclude those due to illnesses or injuries.)
8. The saying "You can't love anyone else until you love yourself".
9. Why everytime I spell the word "c-a-l-e-n-d-a-r", I ALWAYS put a "y" on the end and have
to delete or erase it.
12. How ping-pong, badminton, sailing and shooting are actual olympic sporting events.
14. Anyone who jumps from one relationship straight into another.
15. People that actually really believe that they are vampires.
16. Fung shui.
17. My landlady.
18. Huge million-dollar homes with teeny tiny yards.
19. After 7 years, 9 months and 6 days- I still like my job.
20. Why they are constantly changing soda can designs.
21. How even though my Smith's Fresh Value card has the bar code scratched, ripped, and generally peeling off- it still runs through the scanner at the self-checkout.
22. Unflushed toilets.
23. The obvious smell of old people.
25. That all fruit flavors of candy have absolutely no similarity to the actual taste of the fruit.
That's all I have for now.