Thursday, May 15, 2008

Text Inbox Conversation

I am super busy at work so can't really keep this updated as often as I'd like. I do have things I'd like to ramble about but work DOES take priority when I'm actually AT work. Hahaha! Anyways, I was going through all the messages in my text inbox and in reading the texts in order, it sounded amusing. So here's my non-sensical text inbox conversation:

"Come hang out. Ok or not. Yes I do. Do you know I love you? Yes, I have no doubt. Your welcome. What are you doing now? Very good life! Babe, I love ya! LOL. Apples to Apples. Yip. Yikes! You feel better now? Good move. I hope that goes well, man. Sweet. God, I hate women. Or anywhere. No doubt. Yeah.... That's awesome! Rrrrr.... No.... Do I?"

Funny how it sounds when all put together.

Anyways, that's all I have time for today. Will try to actually get some words typed up tomorrow.

Much love!

No comments: