Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lalalalala- Short Story


I love rent. Meaning "Rent". Not paying money to live somewhere, but the musical. It's probably my favorite movie. So here I am innocently listening to the soundtrack while working. Not quite whistling while I work. More like humming. And trying to not sing out loud.


Apparently I am not doing too well at the not singing out loud part. My co-worker just popped her head over the wall to get my attention since the volume of my CD player is pretty high. I hit "pause" and look at her. She says "Jessica, why in the world did you just say something about S&M?" Wow. It's a good thing that I sit by people that don't get offended by much of anything. But still, if I'm going to end up slipping and singing/talking out loud, then I'd better watch what I'm listening to......

No comments: