Monday, June 2, 2008

So Sue Me

Okay, okay, okay. It's been a while. So sue me! :)

I lot has seemed to happen to me and around me so I'll try to update what I can.

I took my car in on Friday for my safety and emission stuff so I can get my car registered. I failed safety because apparently, they passed a new law between last year and this year that requires a passenger side mirror on cars that came stock with one. So I've been looking around and I can get one online, but it's a bit scary to me because I don't know if I'll do something wrong and get the wrong one or something. It's the kind that has the automatic deal in the car to move it around. I called Jiffy Lube (who failed my safety) and they said that it doesn't have to actually WORK, as long as the mirror is there and can be moved even manually. I called the Honda dealership for a price quote and the guy said that they can't do one that doesn't work- they'd have to hook it up with the full deal which would cost $284.38. I don't think so! I guess I'll just have to take my chances on ordering online. And then we have the problem of actually getting it hooked onto my car! I'm a pretty handy girl who likes to put stuff together so maybe I'll just try to figure it out by myself. I mean, one time my DVD player wasn't working so I took the whole thing apart, fixed it, and put it back together. And it worked! So I will just fiddle around and see if I can do it. If not, I'm not too proud to ask for help. So I'll figure something out. I just need to get it done soon since I'm technically not driving legally right now.......

So due to events that happened today, I am proud to inform you all that I am the smartest person in the whole entire world! I dare not elaborate on the reasons why, just take my word for it. Though I was told today "For a smart girl, you are kinda dumb". Hmmm..... I think I'll pretend that wasn't said and just stick with the fact that I am a brilliant genius and leave it at that.

I've actually been writing again! Not meaning my blog, but writing song lyrics and a poem. Which I actually impressed myself with. I sometimes forget that I have talent until I sit down and write a poem or lyrics. And even then it sometimes sucks. But then I'll write something that just flows and that I absolutely love which reminds me that I actually can write and should probably stretch those writing muscles a little more.

So I had a date with Michael last Friday. I know, I know- my last blog said that things were messed up. What can I say- I love the guy and don't really want to let go of him. He did apologize for the whole breaking-the-date thing and I do believe that he meant it. Anyways, the date was really nice, actually. We went to Tucci's at Trolley Square for dinner and then went back to his house for a bit and then went to see a movie. I guess I forgot how adorable the guy is because he just made me blush and giggle and smile and all that cheesy girlie stuff. Then we ran some errands on Saturday. We are supposed to be going out again this Saturday so we'll see what happens. I don't want to rush into anything at all and am trying hard not to. The hardest part of it is that I was exclusive with him for 7 months so just casually dating him is something that I'm not sure I can do. I guess only time will tell as far as what does or doesn't happen between us. I'm just content in the knowledge that there's at least a possibility. I'll take a possibility over absolutely nothing ANYDAY. I will update you as the saga continues....

I was out today for a bit so need to run and get some work done in the next 15 minutes that I'm here. I will seriously try to write tomorrow as I'm getting bad with keeping everyone updated on the comings and goings of mi vida loca.

Much love!

No comments: