Monday, November 17, 2008

Thought Of The Day

Just because you are driving a Smart car, it doesn't make you smart. Especially if I'm behind you and have to keep braking because you accelerate and then slow down and then accelerate and then slow down for reasons known only to yourself. And if your left-turn signal is on and you turn right. And if you weigh more than the car itself to the point where imagination cannot even figure out a way that you squashed yourself into the car in the first place.


Much Love!

5 comments:

Brent Festge said...

I love performing road rage on people in smart cars. They always get so frightened.

elbie said...

this made me LOL, literally... thank you.

Emily said...

I have a feeling this was a specific incident... Ha ha. Love you.

Goofy McWanker said...

This only confirms my belief that obesity is a prerequisite for buying the smallest cars man creates.

Just Me said...

Billy- I totally agree! Like a giant fat man driving a Geo Metro or something. Wouldn't that be claustrophobic????